Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Changing Life

You quit smoking so your life is changing in ways you couldn't predict. When free of addict thinking you become free to reinvent great big portions of you life. What will you do with your opportunity.

I told you before I took up the Law of Attraction and a spiritual quest. I welcome you on the same journey. I'm participating in A New Earth reading with Oprah and Eckhart Tolle.

I also won that Law of Attraction in 7 Days Action Pack from my new mentor Jeff Howard.

Since then I have attracted my perfect house with all the perfect colors and rooms in the perfect neighborhood. Even my daughter has a neighborhood full of new friends and I specifically prayed for that.

I've attracted a more harmonious marriage and a better relationship with my kids. I've attracted better friends - people I find more interesting, exciting and accepting of who I am.

I've become completely free of depression and learned to exercise for fun. I found the perfect jeans.

Just the other day I got an email offering me my dream Mac laptop for an unbelievable price. The exact amount I had to spend. It's like it popped right off my dream board into my hands. A gift.

I've received and cashed the same exact $500 check three times. This can only be explained by the Law of Attraction and a miracle from God.

I'm telling you this Law of Attraction thing works. Now my mentor Jeff Howard is teaching a teleseminar on Wednesdays for the next 5 weeks. He's asked me to speak tonight about my experience. I'm inviting all of you to participate in this event to improve your own life.

You wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars on smoking. You wasted uncountable hours on it. You believed you had to do it to be happy - regardless of the obvious self-destruction involved. This is an opportunity to do something different.

Come to the Attraction Mastery Teleseminar Series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The result that chronic smoking may actually have a role in the etiology of depression may be surprising, as nicotine as such – in short term – is assumed to have some positive effects on mood. It has been proved that if you want to stop smoking than you can also have lower depression risk. http://www.chantixhome.com/